The Metabolic Reboot | November 2022
Join the challenge. Repair your metabolism. Fix your relationship with food. No big deal!
Short, sharp, fun, transformational, and SIMPLE.
That's what past participants have liked the most about The Metabolic Reboot. In just 30 Days we can make bold steps to reset your metabolism, and transform your health and happiness. Great as a kick-start to a lifestyle change; awesome as a refresher to get you back in line. In classic eat.simple fashion, there is nothing fussy or difficult or boring or diet-y about this program.
100%, 7-Day, unconditional, money-back guarantee. If, after 7 days in the Reboot (by midnight on November 7th), you're not getting out of it what you had hoped, I'll give you a full refund.
- One easy-to-implement diet, exercise, and/or lifestyle task each day for 30 days*, suitable for almost all ages and fitness levels; delivered via email and supported in Facebook discussions.
- Access to a private Facebook group full of interesting and supportive Rebooters, to offer accountability and fun.
- Daily Coaching and Q&A webinars (watch on Zoom or Facebook - your choice!) with your coach, Erin Power, a board certified health coach and metabolism expert, who will share tips, tricks, techniques, coaching, and answers to your questions. Every day for 30 days.
You will learn:
- The true, inarguable facts about fat, carbs and protein — all of which are incredibly valuable and important; none of which are to be feared; and none of which are responsible for making you fat
- How to stop thinking about food all day long by tapping into the simplicity of your innate hunger and fullness cues (which you were born with but which have been “broken” over a lifetime)
- How to make food decisions that support you while “meeting you where you’re at” in terms of your schedule, your socioeconomic status, your access to food, your preferences, and other such factors that may have derailed you previously (because no other program ever bothered to teach you how to work with them)
- How making a simple shift in the timing your food can open up a whole new world of connection to your innate elegant hunger and fullness signals
- How to listen and trust your body, even when it’s asking for ice cream or wine
- How to move your body to get the most metabolic bang for your buck
- How to sleep like it’s your damned job and why it’s a metabolic non-negotiable (the second most important factor after food)
- How to practice self-compassion and kindness as an aspect of health: totally obliterated by diet culture which basically teaches you to hate yourself thin (oops did I say that out loud)
- How to “screw up” and “get back on the wagon” with no judgement or shame spiral or starting-over-again-on-Monday
- How to get rid of the damned wagon altogether
Most importantly, the Reboot is a RELATIONSHIP. Not an app. Not a program. Not a plan.
You’re with me. I’m with you. There’s a community around us.
Who's it for?
I do my best work with folks who struggle with one or more of the following:
- Bewildered, confused and nervous about making the “wrong” food decisions
- Overwhelmed by food rules: Should I be drinking more water? Should I be eating less red meat? Aren’t carbs bad for you? Etc.
- Have a desire to explore the deeper meanings behind their desire for health improvement including (but not exclusively) fat loss
- If fat loss is a health goal, has a patient mindset toward it (of course, the occasional moment of “I want it to go FASTER” will crop up; that’s fine… that’s your “diet training” rearing its ugly head… if you’re open to working through it, I am too.)
- Have tried at least 5 other diet programs with limited/difficult sustained results, and are ready to explore something that's designed to teach you how to eat, how to move, and how to respect and understand your own body, so you never need another app, program, guru, or coach ever again
(Who it's NOT for:)
If you relate with any of the following points, The Metabolic Reboot might not be the right fit for you:
- Those looking for fast weight loss
- Those with a deadline: be it hitting a certain scale weight, or getting into a certain pair of pants, or achieving any goal at all by a certain date
- Those whose need for urgent results far overshadows their willingness to sit in patience while their body heals
- Those who really, really want to be on a diet... food scale and calorie tracking app and the whole nine yards
- Plant-exclusive eaters; I believe in the power of protein and my method of crafting epic metabolic health is way easier with some animal protein
- Those looking for help with very difficult aesthetic goals (dropping body to a fat very low, aka “getting shredded”); or athletic performance goals
The Side Effects of a WOKE Metabolism
When your metabolism finally wakes up, you can expect a few great side effects:
- "Feeling better."
I know this sounds generic, but almost every person I've ever worked with has come to me describing themselves as "not feeling as good as I know I can." It's a hard feeling to put your arms around, but if you have a sense of inner knowing that you can feel better than you do now, this will be the program for you.
Some of the "better feelings" my clients have reported include:
- Level energy throughout the day: no more 3pm slumps
- Better sleeps, which results in improved feelings of vitality and vigour throughout the day
- A clearer mind: Your brain can step up to the plate because it's more nourished and supported by fuel
- Improved moods; reduced mood swings: A broken metabolism shows up in a lot of ways, and one of those ways is low-grade anxiety
- Looser Pants
When we start giving our body the fuel it is perfectly designed to use, one of the things it rewards us with is some pretty great water weight loss. In my opinion, water weight loss still counts! Your pants will feel looser. Your coworkers may comment on your face looking slimmer. You'll like what you see in the mirror. There ain't nothing wrong with that!
- Weight Loss?
Look. Any person or program who promises epic weight loss in 30 days should be treated with some suspicion. I don't like or trust fast and dramatic weight loss. I prefer it slow and low.
But weight loss (or, as I prefer to call it, "fat loss") is, in my opinion, an eventual inevitability of a metabolism that is finally ticking like a clock, maybe for the first time since your 20s, when it was soooo easy to maintain a leaner body.
Some of my clients experience double-digit weight loss in a month; some do not experience any. But what's important is that we're taking a healing approach to your metabolism, and once that system of the body has been rebooted, it will begin tapping into the fat stores that have been seemingly stuck on your body for the last few years. One of the most incredible benefits of my metabolic approach to fat loss is the long term, consistent loss of excess body fat. You get a little leaner, year over year...
Although it's not fast and dramatic, I sure don't mind going down a pants size every year; it's a helluva lot better than going the other way!
I can't wait to work with you.